GoRend HBS is a factory batched, through coloured monocouche render, specifically designed and formulated for new build properties. GoRend HBS is quick and easy to apply in one coat, over new blockwork, and has an attractive and durable 2mm scraped aggregate finish.
Features & Benefits
- 12 Colours - next working day delivery available on stock colours (White/ Ivory/ Mr Whippy/ Bamboo)
- Fast application
- 5-36 hours scrape time depending on weather conditions
- Suitable for machine and hand application
- Through coloured - low maintenance decorative finish
- No basecoat required - can be directly applied to concrete block which is cost effective and speeds up application
- High tensile and compressive strength - gives long term durability
- Vapour permeable - allows walls to breath, providing a healthy living environment
GoRend HBS is mixed with clean water and applied to new blockwork in 2 passes, “wet on wet”. ProMesh Grade 5 is embedded in to the first pass, around all apertures and stress points (fully meshed on lightweight block).
GoRend HBS is then levelled off, flattened and left to dry. Once the GoRend HBS has had sufficient time to dry (5-36 hours depending on weather conditions) it is then scraped back with a nail float, any loose scrapings brushed off and then left to fully cure.
You can also achieve a tyrolean finish with GoRend HBS using a hopper fed gun with compressor - see our video How To Machine Apply a Tyrolean Finish.
SPEED UP ACCELERATOR
GoRend Speed Up can be added to HBS allowing scrape back the same day in colder weather. Easy to use with no measuring, add one sachet of Speed Up to clean water for each bag of HBS.
Watch it in action here.