ProRend Colourtex is a premium factory batched proprietary silicone resin thin-coat render. This attractive render is available in a wide range of colours including NCS, RAL and our own range. It is suitable for application onto the widest range of substrates with an appropriate ProRend basecoat and is available in 2 textured finishes: Uniform 1.5mm and Grained 3mm.
Colour Tinting And Matching
ProRend Colourtex is tinted at our colouring plant in the UK. Colours are based upon the popular NCS Colour System.
The standard colour range consists of popular colours which are sold throughout the UK. We are also able to provide colour matches to any RAL, NCS or BS colours.
Choose whatever colour you require and we will provide you with a sample. Alternatively, supply us with a sample colour you want matching and we will return our closest matched samples to you.
ProRend Colourtex is available in 2 attractive textures shown below: 1.5mm Uniform or 3mm Grained.
Uniform, as the name suggests, is a tight even finish similar to that of painted sand and cement.
Grained is a highly textured rustic finish, creating a dragged texture that can be finished in random motions or with a vertical finish to achieve a traditional alpine effect.
For colour samples of either finish please contact us directly.
Features & Benefits
- Highly flexible silicone resin finish that can accommodate small movements in substrate
- Wide range of colours with increased colour-fastness due to coloured primer
- Ease of application by hand or spray machine - hand finished with ProRend Colourtex PVC float
- Highly water resistant finish due to silicone resin protects the outer skin of any property from driving rain
- Low maintenance synthetic resin finish
- Ease of repair
- 7kN, 3.5kN and lightweight blockwork
- Existing render unpainted
- New sand and cement
- Pre-cast concrete
- Render carrier board
- Insulation including: expanded polystyrene, mineral fibre, and insulated concrete form (ICF)
ProRend Colourtex is a low maintenance render, see the benefits:
- Maintain ProRend Colourtex by power-washing to clean away any dirt or organic material.
- Overcoat ProRend Colourtex with paint to maintain the longevity of the system when required.