Render reinforcement mesh
GoMesh will provide your exterior render with strength and crack resistance for a fantastic finish for years to come. GoMesh render reinforcement mesh has been developed to add strength and flexibility to monocouche through-coloured renders and is ideal for use with GoRend HBS.
For mesh for use with other construction products also see ProMesh, our premium range of 5 mesh grades.
Features & Benefits
- Versatility – compatible with all major one coat renders
- Pressed weave for added strength
- Economical – low cost material with little or no waste
- Durable – tear resistance exceeds DIN 53857
- Easy to use – cut to size with a knife or scissors
- Safe – no sharp edges so no protective clothing required
- Maintenance free – tear and alkali resistant with anti-slip properties
|Description||Reinforcing mesh for render and plaster.|
|Characteristics||Flat pressed, alkaline and tear resistant fibreglass mesh.|
|Grades||5 Grades (2 internal and 3 external).|
|Length||50m (internal grades – 100m).|
|Storage||Keep dry and away from chemicals|
|BS EN 13914-1:2005||Design, preparation and application of external rendering and internal plastering should be followed at all times.|
|Site Work||Scaffolding must be independently tied, to allow uninterrupted application. Any faults in the structure, particularly those which may lead|
to moisture penetration, must be rectified.
|Site Conditions||Temperature range, 5 - 30 degrees centigrade. ProMesh must not be applied to renders over frozen or thawing substrates.|
|Substrate||ProMesh can be applied to all building substrates.|
|Preparation||The background has to be supporting and free from dust, loose particles, damp and other pollution which can be of disadvantage to the|
application. Protect fresh render/plaster applications against weather influences.
|Application||Embed ProMesh into fresh/wet render or plaster|
|Curing / Drying||N/A|
|Health & Safety||Refer to material safety data sheet for full details of safety measures.|
- Elevations must be fully covered with GoMesh
- Mesh must overlap by a minimum of 100mm
- 300mm x 300mm squares of mesh at 45° to corners of all openings