Rendered Rainscreen Cladding
ProWall Rainscreen Cladding is an external envelope system specifically developed to allow a stable rendered finish on timber frame developments. ProWall overcomes the problems of frame movement with a ventilated and drained cavity.
Rendered rainscreen cladding maintains a healthy quality of air as it allows the building to breathe, while providing protection from the elements.
60 Years of Durability
This seamless rendered cladding has a 60-year BBA certificate for durability, and delivers first class performance in relation to fire, strength, weathertightness and stability.
- Timber frame sheathed with breather membrane
- Timber battens creating clear cavity
- ProBoard timber frame fixing
- ProRend Lite Basecoat
- ProMesh Grade 3
- ProRend Colourtex Primer
- ProRend Colourtex
ProWall Rainscreen Cladding is available in two ProRend Colourtex textures with a colour range of over 65,000 shades including RAL, NCS and British Standard. See here for more about ProRend Colourtex silicone thin coat render.
For colour samples of either finish please contact us directly.
Features and benefits
Seamless rendered finish
- Watertight facade
- Breathable render system
- Highly water-repellent silicone resin finish
- 65,000 colours including NCS, RAL and British Standard
- Approved Document Part B Fire Safety compliant
- Classified as A2-s1,d0 ‘reaction to fire’
- Horizontal ventilated cavity barrier fire seals within the cladding system tested to 99 mins integrity (Testing conducted by Chilten International Fire Ltd)
For the homeowner
- Clear cavity ensures: Healthy living through breathable walls, condensation drainage and air circulation
- System durability up to 60 years
- Low maintenance finish reduces product life cycle costs
- modern rendered finish
For the developer
- Timber frame
- Warm steel frame
- Cold steel frame
- SIPS (Structural Insulated Panel)
- ICF (Insulated Concrete Form)
- Masonry (Renovation)
- New Build
The ProWall system is finished with ProRend Colourtex render.
Order a free sample of ProRend Colourtex here before making your final colour choice. The colours above are an indication only, your free sample will show the texture and colour of the render.
ProRend Colourtex render can also be custom coloured or colour matched to RAL, NCS or BS colours.